Please note that when you register at the on-line shop, you will be asked to pay in GBP. Prices may vary depending on when you book due to the exchange rate.
*Student scholarships are available to help academic researchers attend the conference. Scholarships will cover the registration fee and two nights accommodation. Presentation of a talk or poster is a pre-requisite of gaining a scholarship. Contact us to find out more.
Conference registration fees include:
- Tea/coffee and lunch during the three days of the conference
- Welcome Reception on Monday 22 April
- Fruit and pastries light breakfast on Tuesday 23rd April
- Dinner on Tuesday 23 April
- Special Conference Dinner on Wednesday 24 April
- Refreshments during the Exhibitors Showcase
Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Hotel can be booked using the following link: Accommodation
Not currently a CPACT member? please visit: www.cpact.com